Robo Advisors are another method to passively invest in the stock market. Robo Advisors are much like index funds, with the added perk that they will be automatically be rebalanced by an algorithm. Wealthsimple is a Canadian robo advisor that I use and have found to be a great option for investing.
Learn about Canada’s largest robo advisor and why you might want to use it to invest. Highlights include:
- What makes up a Wealthsimple robo advisor fund.
- Why types of portfolios you can invest in.
- How much the fees will cost you in the long run.
- How fee compare to other index fund options in Canada
If you’ve decided you want to invest with Wealthsimple, here’s a great place to start. This guide covers:
- What personal and employment information you need to provide
- What’s involved in the risk assessment and how to determine what type of portfolio is best for you.
- Confirming what type of portfolio you want.