TD e Series index funds are a popular method for investing in a passive index portfolio in Canada. These guides go over all of the basics, from describing the different funds to buy, where you can buy them, and how to manage your TD portfolio over the long term.
Learn about what TD e-Series Index Funds are. Included in this guide:
- How e-Series funds compare with ETFs
- What are the MERs and other fees charged
- Where are the different places you can buy these funds
A step-by-step guide on buying the different TD e-Series funds through your TD Mutual Fund account in TD Easyweb. Included in this guide:
- How to convert your Mutual Fund account to a TD eSeries account;
- Each step to follow in TD Easyweb to buy eSeries funds;
- See what each screen looks like.
A step-by-step guide on buying TD e-Series funds through the TD Direct Investing portal. Included in this guide:
- The difference between using TD Easyweb and TD Direct Investing
- How to find the correct eSeries funds in TD DI
- Making and finalizing trade.
See what is involved if you need to move from a TD Mutual Funds account in TD Easyweb to a TD Direct Investing. Included in this guide:
- Why you might want to switch.
- The information you’ll need to make the switch.
- Things to look out for
Keeping a balanced and healthy index portfolio means rebalancing every once in a while. Learn about the steps involved in rebalancing. Included in this guide:
- Determine your target allocations based on your risk level
- Calculate how much your portfolio may be skewed
- How to make trades that switch funds, instead of selling and buying.
I didn’t think I would see the day when e-Series index funds were available on Questrade. It may not be the best option for everyone, but learn how to buy them through this online brokerage. This guide includes:
- Differences between TD Direct Investing and Questrade
- What fees are associated with buying Mutual Funds.
- How to find e-Series funds and the steps involved to make the purchase.
Tracking and managing your investments can be a tricky task. Download my excel tracker to make the task easier. Included in this guide:
- Why you might use an excel sheet.
- How to use the excel tracker to download data from the web
- How to input your trades and transactions.