Tangerine Investment Funds are Tangerine’s foray into index funds. Tangerine offers a variety of different options to meet your risk tolerance. These funds contain your investment to a single fund. While this makes things easier, it comes at a price of a much higher MER. Read more to see if these index funds are right for you, and learn how to get started!
In this guide, I cover the basics about Tangerine’s index funds option, and provide details about why someone might choose this as their index investment method. Highlights include:
- What different funds are available.
- How much the fees might end up costing you.
- Where you can buy these funds from.
Learn all of the steps needed to get started with investing in Tangerine Investment Funds. Highlights of this guide include:
- Creating a free chequing and savings account to find your investment.
- Creating the right investment account (TFSA, RRSP, unregistered)
- How to buy funds with your new account.